US HOLIDAY: St. Patrick's Day
CT Microbicides Now! Meeting
Time: 9:30am - 11:00am
345 Whitney Avenue, New Haven
We are the Connecticut affiliate of the Global Campaign for Microbicides and we are involved in a broad range of local, state and federal activities to promote and advocate for microbicide development, including:
- Educating the public about microbicides, their importance and how everyone can get involved in microbicide advocacy.
- Engaging in political advocacy and gathering legislative support for the Microbicides Development Act of 2005.
- Participating in conferences around the state relating to HIV/AIDS and women’s rights and health through panel discussions, presentations, poster sessions and viewings of In Women’s Hands, a microbicide documentary.
- Disseminating results from a National Institutes of Mental Health-funded study of microbicide acceptability.
- Providing microbicide speakers for community groups, university classes, and private audi ences.
Contact Shanta Evans: firstname.lastname@example.org, (203) 752-2853
Northwestern CT Free HIV Testing
Location: 100 Migeon Ave., Torrington
Time: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Government Center, Stamford, CT
|Color Codes to help locate events near you.|
If you have something you would like to see added to our calendar that would be of benefit to our membership, please send an email to our webmaster, and he will give you a username and password to submit your own events.
|New Haven area|
|New London area|
|CT Valley (Ansonia, Derby...)||
|Statewide or Holiday|